Monday 8 April 2013

Evaluation: Question #5

How did you attract/address your audience?

On my magazine, I used a number of techniques to try to attract and address my audience. From my market research, I had a clear insight of what the audience was expecting from a rock magazine and this inspired me to create all three of my pages effectively as I could. I have used Flickr to illustrate how I used certain features to address and attract my audience on each page.

Below is a link which looks at how my front cover attracts the audience. I have clearly annotated each page with the use of captions (drag mouse to see the annotations)

Here's the second link which looks at how my contents page attracts the audience:

Finally the third link which looks at how my double page spread attracts the audience with the use of features:

No comments:

Post a Comment